Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals
The following Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals Guide contains all the information necessary to find and obtain all 80 Gratitude Crystals. It is complete and provides screenshots.
Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals Guide
They are first mentioned during the Skyward Sword Missing Daughter Quest where you find Batreaux's House. From that moment on, these little things become rather valuable. Batreaux wants you to find many of them so that he can become a human again. Similar to the Ocarina of Time 3D Gold Skulltulas, Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals yield different rewards for each amount collected.
Gratitude Crystal Quest List
The list below are links to guides for each side quest that rewards crystals. There are a total of 65 that can be obtained from the side quests below.
- Missing Girl Quest
- Lost Sister Quest
- Pumpkin Harvest Quest
- Fledge's Workout Quest
- Haunted Restroom Quest
- Missing Baby Rattle Quest
- Fun Fun Island Quest
- Cleaning Pipit's House Quest
- Item Check Girl Quest
- Crystal Ball Quest
- Strange Plant Wanted Quest
- Beedle's Missing Beetle Quest
Random Gratitude Crystal Locations
There are 15 Gratitude Crystals located 'in-the-wild' that are singles. These can only be obtained at night time. The Missing Girl Sidequest has to be completed before the appearence of the 'in-the-wild' crystals.
Skyloft Gratitude Crystals
Can be obtained wihtout any special gear or items:
- Link's room in the Knight Academy, which is on the first floor.
- On the ledge of the Light Tower.
- Inside Orielle and Parrow's House.
- Between two short wooden walkways.
- Near the exit of the second floor of the Knight Academy. It's on the inside stuck in a small tree.
- Near the Pumpkin Patch by a tree.
- Near the exit to the Waterfall cave. Travel through the cave and when you exit, the Gratitude Crystal is waiting for you.
- In the spot where you freed your Loftwing at the beginning of the game.
- Down below the Bazaar. You need to jump off the ledge to find it.
Can be obtained after acquiring the Beetle from Skyview Temple:
- In the Sparring Hall up on the beam above the guy. You must use the Beetle to get it.
Can be obtained after acquiring the Clawshots:
- After obtaining the Zelda Room Heart Piece, Link will be able to freely enter Zelda's Room. Go here to find a crystal.
- Travel to the top of the floating island above the waterfall.
There is a crystal near the edge in the water.
Pumpkin Landing Gratitude Crystals
- On the second floor inside the building.
- In the storage shed outside.
Beedle's Island Gratitude Crystal
Can be obtained after aqcuiring the Beetle from Skyview Temple:
- Go sleep in the bed on Beedle's Shop until night. The player will be on Beedle's Island once waking up. Go outside and there is 1 crystal in one of the propellers of Beedle's ship.
Gratitude Crystal Rewards
After receiving certain amounts of Gratitude Crystals, Batreaux will reward you with a gift. The amount needed for each reward is listed below.
- (5) Medium Wallet
- (10) Piece of Heart
- (30) Big Wallet
- (30) Chest containing Cursed Medal
- (40) Gold Rupee
- (50) Giant Wallet
- (70) 2 Gold Rupees
- (80) Tycoon Wallet