Skyward Sword Goddess Cubes
The Skyward Sword Goddess Cube Guide below is a comprehensive guide to every Skyward Sword Goddess Cube Location. The locations of all the Skyward Sword Goddess Cubes are marked by Link on the maps. Every Goddess Cube Chest Location is detailed below.
Skyward Sword Goddess Cubes Guide
Eldin Volcano Goddess Cubes
- Make your way to the inside of Eldin Volcano. Durring the free fall that incurs, aim for the platform marked by Link below. A Goddess Cube is located here.
The chest is located on the Isle of Songs in the Thunderhead. The player has to travel to the backside of the building to see the chest. It contains a Gold Rupee.
- This Cube is near the entrance to the Temple. Near a small puddle of water will be a dig spot.
Dig into the spot and an air spurt will be activated. Take a bomb flower and toss it into the spurt. This will blow up the wall and lead to the cube.
Now just use the Skyward Strike to activate the cube. The chest is located behind the building on Bamboo Island. It contains a Gold Rupee.
- Go to the top of the long sand slide. Go down it and head to the left.
Get on the platform with the air spurt in front of it. It's easier to start running after falling out of the first tunnel to get to the platform. On the platform below it is the Goddess Cube.
The chest is located near the center of Skyloft. The player must travel through an underwater tunnel to make it to the chest.
This chest contains a piece of heart and is vital for getting full heart containers.
- This cube is setting out in plain sight once you first enter the Eldin Volcano area. It activates a chest on a small island to the northwest of Fun Fun Island. The chest contains a Small Seed Satchel.
- Head to the entrance where you dive into the volcano. Coming from the bird statue, take the left path. The cube is right around the corner. The chest is located on an island to the northwest of Beedle's Island. It contains a Silver Rupee.
- Near one of the Bokoblin villages, you can blow up a watch tower to creat a bridge. Instead of crossing the bridge, turn right and go down a small path to a Goddess Cube.
The chest is located on the island marked on the map below. The player must land on the to part of the island and use the vines to reach the chest, which contains a Treasure Medal.
Volcano Summit Goddess Cubes
- Go to the left of the Bird Statue in front of the Fire Sanctuary and climb up the wall to get inside the window frame. Clawshot the vines and climb up.
Continue go to each set of vines. On one platform will be a Lizalfo. Kill kill it and continue.
At the end of all the Clawshotting will be the Goddess Cube. The chest is located on the Isle of Songs in the Thunderhead.
Freefall onto the top of the building to find the chest. It contains a Small Bomb Bag.
- Sitting on a small patch of land will be a cube. After getting the True Master Sword, your Skyward Strike can reach the cube.
The chest is located on a small island in the Thunderhead. You have to burrow into a hole and go to the top right light spot to emerge. Climb up the vines to get the chest. It contains an empty bottle.
- Near the small puddle of water is a cliff you can jump off. Jump and freefall to a platform behind the giant stone.
Behind the giant stone is the Goddess Cube. Use the vines and Clawshots to get out. Travel to Bug Island inside the Thunderhead to find the chest.
Go to the top of the Island and jump down to the chest or freefall from your Loftwing.
The player will be able to open the chest and get a piece of heart.
Faron Woods Goddess Cubes
- After getting the Water Dragon Scale, go to the Great Tree and exit out onto the tree's outer platforms.
There will be a Goddess Cube on a root down below. Jump down to the root from the Great Tree to reach the cube. The chest is located in Skyloft.
Near the Knight Academy will be a drop off point with a small island floating out in front. The player must jump off and tilt the remote towards the island to make it to the chest. The chest contains a Silver Rupee.
- Using the Clawshots, go to the target on one of the roots off the Great Tree. This is where the cube is located.
Alternatively, you can climb near the top of the Great Tree and jump down to the same root. No clawshots are required using this method.
The chest is located kind of in between the Faron Woods and Lanayru Desert light beams on an island. The player has to freefall into an opening in the top of the island. Now use the Clawshots to get to the chest. It contains a piece of heart.
Alternatively, you can aim your freefall to reach the chest without use of the Clawshots. This allows the player to get this chest and heart piece much earlier in the game.
- After getting the Water Dragon Scale, travel to the Great Tree and exit out the top. Make your way nearly to the top of the tree. Jump and land on the root below.
Travel across the tight rope and the player will come to the cube. Make sure not to fall off the rope or you will have to redo all of the previous steps.
The chest is located on a small island inside the Thunderhead. Unless the player free falls unto the chest, they will need to climb up a wall of vines.
After climbing and dodging enemies, you will be at the top of the vines. The chest contains a Rupee Medal.
Deep Woods Goddess Cubes
- To one of the sides of Skyview Temple will be a patch of vines you can Clawshot to get on top of the temple.
In the center of the top of Skyview Temple will be a Goddess Cube sitting in plain sight.
The chest is located inside Beedle's House on Beeddle's Island. The player has to either freefall into the house entrance or sleep in the bed on Beedle's Ship until night time and just jump over to the house from the parker ship.
This chest contains a Rupee Medal.
- While traveling through the Deep Woods, you will encounter Gorko who will force you to activate this Goddess Cube.The chest is located on the side of the Lumpy Pumpkin on Pumpkin Landing. It contains 1 Adventure Pouch slot.
- In front of Skyview Temple is a cube ready to be activated. The chest is located on a small island south of Skyloft and holds a Heart Piece.
Skyview Spring Goddess Cubes
- The room after the Skyview Temple Boss fight is Skyview Spring. In the back of the Skyview Spring behind the pedestal is a Goddess Cube. The chest is on top of the entrance to Lumpy Pumpkin on Pumpkin Landing. Fly over the top with your Loftwing and dive onto the roof. Now just slide down to the chest. It contains a Gold Rupee.
Lake Floria Goddess Cubes
- Perform a spin attack going out of the water to make it to the ledge near the Bird Statue.
Now just travel around the ledge until you come to the cube.
The chest is located on a small floating island in Skyloft. Travel to the floating island above the waterfall using the Claswshots and jump off to the island where the chest is located. It contains a Gold Rupee.
- There will be a spot you can Clawshot above the entrance to Lake Floria from Faron Woods. Make it to the top and you will find a Goddess Cube.
The chest is located on a small island beneath Fun Fun Island. It contains a Gold Rupee.
Lanayru Mine Goddess Cubes
- Go behind the giant statue at the entance to Lanayru Mines. The Goddess Cube is just sitting there for the taking.
The chest is located on a small island near the top right corner of the map.
The player must land on the lower half of the island and bomb the wall to reveal the chest. It contains a Silver Rupee.
Lanayru Desert Goddess Cubes
- Travel around the ledge near the area on the map below. You will see the Goddess Cube just sitting there. Drop down to it.
The chest is located on a small island relatively close to the Lanayru Desert light beam. Drop down unto the outer portion of the island, not inside it. The chest contains a Heart Medal.
- Outside the Temple of Time will be a mine cart with a unactivated robot blocking the path. On a pillar near the mine cart is a pile of rocks. Use the Hook Beetle to drop a bomb onto the rocks, which will expose a Timeshift Orb.
Hit the Timeshift Orb. This will bring life back to the robot and the surrounding area. Kill the two enemies near the cart. This will save the robot and make him move off the tracks.
Hit the Timeshift Orb in the side of the ledge. Now push the cart into the living zone, which will make you able to ride in it. Jump in the cart and power up the Skyward Strike. The cube is on the left side of the cart. Hit it while riding along the tracks.
The chest is located on top of Beedle's House on Beedle's Island. It contains a Piece of Heart.
- The cube is located on one of the raised walls and you need the Clawshots to get it.
Make your way to the target on the wall near the Goddess Cube. Upon climbing up, the cube comes into plain sight.
The chest is located on a small island to the northwest of Fun Fun Island. The player has to climb down the vines to get to the chest.
This chest contains a Life Medal and is required if the player wants to obtain all 20 Heart Containers in the game.
- Bomb the wall located at the spot below.
Take the newly opened path and you will come to some quicksand with a Clawshot target up on the wall. Use your Clawshot and continue down the path using the targets.
This Lanayru Desert Goddess Cube will be located at the end of the path on a raise section of wall. The player must use the Clawshots to get to it.
The chest is located on a small island near Beedle's Island. There will be a small pond. Swim through the underwater tunnel.
The chest is at the end of the underwater tunnel and contains a Heart Medal.
Lanayru Gorge Goddess Cubes
- After activating Lanayru Gorge and talked to the Thunder Dragon, take the path to the dead tree. Use the Dust Bellows to clear the sand pile to reveal a Timeshift Stone. Hit the Timeshift Stone to activate the area surrounding the tree.
Now just jump down the Goddess Cube and activate it with the Skyward Strike. In order to return to the Bird Statue, use the Hook Beetle to grab a bomb off the cactus near the Timeshift Stone Cart and drop it on the cart.
The chest is located on a small island in the Thunderhead. Burrow into the dig spot and go to the light in the bottom corner from you. The chest contains a Small Quiver.
Lanayru Sand Sea Goddess Cubes
- Travel to the Clawshot target on the side of a large crate.
Drop down and enter into the cave. The Goddess Cube is waiting for you here.
The chest is located in the Bazaar in Skyloft. It contains a Gold Rupee.
Skipper's Retreat Goddess Cubes
- Climb to the first zipline of Skipper's Retreat and you will find a spot where the Clawshot can reach. Once you Clawshot the pillar, just travel around and Clawshot the one next to it.
At the top of this pillar is the Goddess Cube. The player has to travel back to the zipline in order to exit Skipper's Retreat. You can not just jump and run to the exit.
The chest is located on a small island near Fun Fun Island. The player has to use the Clawshot to reach the chest.
The chest contains a Potion Medal. You have to use the Clawshots to get back out of the chest area.
Pirate Stronghold Goddess Cubes
- The player must have activated the Pirate Stronghold before being able to access this Goddess Cube. There is a Clawshot target above the entrance to the Pirate Stronghold. Make your way to it and go to the next Clawshot.
The Goddess Cube is located up here and is the only one in the Pirate Stronghold.
The chest is on the floating island above the water in Skyloft. You must use the Clawshots to get to it. The chest contains a Heart Piece.
You have just completed getting all the Skyward Sword Goddess Cubes. Congratulations! Be sure to let us know if you find any problems and we sincerely thank you for choosing us to guide you through this quest.